Game The Waylanders Free Download PC Game Full Version Free Download
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
The Waylanders Free Download PC Game Full Version
The Waylanders Free Download PC Game Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about Stygian The Waylanders with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read about Stygian The Waylanders, skip to download links section and get your download started within seconds.
ABOUT THIS GAME
EPIC STORY INSPIRED IN CELTIC MYTHOLOGY
The first meeting between the Celts and their gods, the Tuatha de Danaan should have been a time of celebration and enlightenment. But, when the negotiations go catastrophically wrong, you find yourself near death- and untethered from time! The land has been overtaken by magickal corruptions, and the kingdom, once peaceful, has splintered into multiple factions warring for the throne. The Celtic culture- a complex tapestry of different religions, cultures, mortal and immortal human races, werewolves, druids, goblins, and monsters threatens to tear at every seam. Will you support the immature yet rightful heir, or the pragmatic general? What alliances will you forge, what friendships will you foster, what romances will you pursue, and… what will you do when you are suddenly thrust into Medieval Spain?
You discover, because you have been untethered from time, that you are able to travel between the Celtic and Medieval eras. Things look pretty different in Galicia under Christianity than they did under Celtic rule. Where are your immortal allies now, and what has become of the souls of your mortal friends, reincarnated? Could the corrupt magicks that interfered during your meeting with the Tuatha have led to the destruction of all the Celtic world held dear? Or was a larger force of politics and religion at fault- or, perhaps, to thank for the changes the world has experienced?
The Waylanders is an exciting fantasy RPG inspired by classics such as Dragon Age: Origins and Baldur’s Gate.
- Unique, party-based experience that time travels between two distinct eras: Celtic and Medieval
- Story: written by international acclaimed scriptwriters: Emily Grace Buck (Lead Writer), Chris Avellone (Writer) and Mike Laidlaw (Consultant)
- Music by an Emmy award-winner,3 times BAFTA nominee and Fallout’s main theme composer, Inon Zur.
- Multiple endings: choices made in one time period can have dire consequences in the other, meaning players will feel the impact of their decisions in surprising and shocking ways.
- Strategy and innovation: gameplay features unique formations for deep, tactical combat
- Full character customization: 6 basic and 30 advanced classes, 5 playable races based on Celtic mythology and different origins for your character
- Companions: they are an integral part of any RPG experience, and The Waylanders offers a variety of traveling companions that can join you on your journey. The player will be able to talk to their companions in-depth, discover their past, play loyalty missions, and even experience romances with them.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This game contains partial nudity and may not be appropriate for all audiences
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-7600K 3.8Ghz / Ryzen 7 1700
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Download: The game in installer form
- Install: The .exe file
- Accept The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play: The game and have FUN!
- Support: the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Click below-given the download button to Free Download The Waylanders. We are offering this game in full version for free. Free Download PC Game in full version for free. We provided a direct link, to download the setup file of the game in full text. Click the download button to start downloading.
Click start download button get started. You can easily download the The Waylanders Game from here.
[ Direct download link (PC) ]